Saturday, December 3, 2011

Much Pain, Much Pleasure (1 Dec 2011) SocietySM vegas bdsm

xia bdsm

Release Date: 1 December 2011

Holly is each incredible babe... a natural redhead with luscious natural tits, a illiberal waist, wide hips, a flat stomach, a round ass and a pungent pink orgasmic pussy... she has aspirations to be a Domme and sees her experiences ~ward bottom as a must... she submits to the process for her have a title to growth and our entertainment... I begin with Holly bent over and xxx bdsm comic rigged to a spanking bench... I cut off her panties and flog her ass and back... she has a long day ahead of her and flogging is a great way to arrive the endorphins flowing bdsm gay torture... she's going to need them all set time... I clamp her nipples and tie them off... first I torment amsterdam bdsm, the I mash the wand onto her cunt... Holly cums bdsm anal through no announcement... rude... one good cane stroke is all it takes to detain her asking permission for the rest of the day... In the nearest scene, Holly is kneeling atop a wooden box with her elegant breasts smashed well in our device... a dildo is fixed in the interior of her pussy... I hook her mouth open and begin her tom~ torture... flogging gets quite a reaction... then clamps with weights without interrupti~ her nipples... I tease and flog her pussy, then into some orgasmic frenzy... I rig the bottom half of her body to a be circulated bench and her hands in front... then the rig is pulled promptly over her head, leaving Holly in an intense back atlanta bdsm arch... I confine off our tit smashers and hang weights from her pussy piercings... she doesnt like the violence gun at all... especially near those metal piercings... I stuff her cunt and watch her wriggle through what must be very intense orgasms... and I keep her there until she's spent... then down onto the ground with her upper carcass box tied... I rig her legs into winches and begin to splinter her... i stop to stuff her cunt with an inflatable dildo... afterwards lay her back to be fully spread... the dildo wand bdsm 4 all bdsm 4 all combo one time again turns our would be Domme into a helpless little cumslut... I nail her pussy piercings into the floor and leave her there.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination
Studio: SocietySM/DungeonCorp
Duration: 00:55:32
Starring: Holly Wood


xia bdsm

Quality: SiteRip
Format: MPEG
Video: 1280*720, 29.976 fps
Audio: MP3, 128 kbps

File bulk: 615.3 MB

xia bdsm