Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Society SM - Sep 2, 2009 - Jasmine Jolie bdsm comic slave

bdsm comics
This week we be the subject of a storyline that picks up where Jasmine's last shoot forward FuckingDungeon left off. She bdsm play pen was sent to us by her save who caught her cheating with hopes that we would make her be acted upon and repent bdsm consent informed for her indiscretions. Unfortunately eros bdsm he wasn't satisfied the 1st time encompassing, so I step in to make sure this little slut pays the compensation. Her husband isn't going to pay what he owes us, thus I take it out on her with hopes that someone be disposed pay to get this whore's freedom back. The suffering increases with each scene, along with her begging bdsm contact uk to whomever I tell her to, since I will get the payment for my services one way or some other....The Pope
File size: 645.5 MB

bdsm comics